3 bedroom terraced house for saleBramber Road, Gosport, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Off road parking at rear
- Lovely landscaped garden
- Sunny conservatory
- Requested Elson location
- EPC energy rating E (40)
Situated in the sought after location of Elson lies this beautiful 1930's terraced home. If spacious rooms in a convenient spot ticks your boxes, then this needs to be top of your viewing list.The large lounge/diner is the hub of the home with plenty of room for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family. The kitchen is to a high standard and can base everything you need whilst cooking up that signature dish. For those lovely warm days or evenings, take to the sun room and relax with the patio doors open looking out to your well proportioned landscaped garden. Ideal for those keen gardeners or just to watch your children running around. Two double bedrooms and one single compliment the upstairs with plenty of fitted wardrobes so no unnecessary room is taken up. A beautiful family bathroom completes the upstairs. No worries parking here after a long day as there are large wooden gates leading to hard standing parking.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for twenty years, this home has proved to be perfect for everything we required. We have updated the house considerably over the years, taking pride in everything we have done.We have loved the size of the lounge/diner and have regularly entertained in there. The garden has been a blessing with ample room for what we needed and the addition of parking has been perfect for us. We have now decided to move on but will be very sad to leave and we will miss our lovely Neighbours.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area
- Dining Area
- Kitchen: 14'2 x 5'11 (4.32m x 1.80m)
- Conservatory: 9'0 x 6'4 (2.75m x 1.93m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 7'7 (4.12m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 9'11 (3.36m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'1 x 6'0 (2.47m x 1.83m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Hard standing Parking Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47928561.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40724951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.