2 bedroom mews house for saleMount Pleasant Hill, Clapton, E5
- Stunning two bedroom apartment over two floors
- Expansive open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Boasts contemporary and unique interiors throughout
- Bespoke designer kitchen with stainless steel cabinets
- Offers stylish master bedroom with dressing area
- Features well presented and generous second bedroom
- Benefits from off-street parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts expansive open-plan, contemporary designed living space within a converted toy factory.
Mount Pleasant Hill is a quiet residential street, located close to local shops and amenities on Upper Clapton Road and those in Stoke Newington, while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1021477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.