3 bedroom detached house for saleHall Brigg, Clayton, Doncaster
- Character cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Full of character and charm
- Ample external space
- Chain free
Guide Price £300,000-£350,000 - Located in Clayton with stunning rural views is this quirky and spacious three bedroom cottage. The property provides ample living space with two reception rooms,spacious kitchen and mature gardens with usable out buildings.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to lounge and WC. There is a built in storage cupboard.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator. Fitted with WC and wash hand sink basin. There is partial tiling to the walls, Access to entrance hall.
Office 9' 3" x 12' 2" ( 2.82m x 3.71m )
Has electric radiator, power and lighting. Access to the garden.
Lounge/ Dining 15' 7" x 15' 11" into breast recess ( 4.75m x 4.85m into breast recess )
Has two front facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and and open fire with feature surround. Access to entrance hall and kitchen.
Dining Room 6' 5" x 15' 11" ( 1.96m x 4.85m )
Has a central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Access to kitchen and french doors leading to the side garden.
Kitchen 11' x 11' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.56m )
Has rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing to stainless steel sink, extractor fan and spotlight lighting. There is partial tiling to the walls. Access to the lounge and second dining room.
Pantry Area 5' 11" x 7' 2" ( 1.80m x 2.18m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, plumbing for a dishwasher and a tiled floor. Access to the kitchen.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 7" into window recess x 12' 8" ( 5.05m into window recess x 3.86m )
Has rear and side facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, wash hand sink basin and built in storage cupboards. There is partial tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" to wardrobes from window reces x 10' 10" into breast recess ( 4.45m to wardrobes from window reces x 3.30m into breast recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator built in storage cupboards and a wash hand sink basin. There is partial tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.18m x 2.59m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a wash hand sink basin. There is partial tiling to the walls. Access to the loft.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, spotlight lighting and partially tiled walls. Fitted with a towel rail and a paneled bath with shower over, WC, a wash hand sink basin and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs. There is off road parking. Access to garden store, workshop and office. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs, water feature and a summer house with power. Access to outside WC.
Outbuilding One 8' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.18m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, stainless steel sink, WC and partial tiling to the walls. There is plumbing for a washing machine. Access to the garden.
Outbuilding Two 7' 3" x 10' 6" ( 2.21m x 3.20m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and a tiled floor.
Workshop 8' 10" x 10' 9" ( 2.69m x 3.28m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, power and lighting. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47947017.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.