4 bedroom detached house for saleLower Downgate, Callington
- Non-estate new build in favourable village location
- Detached four bedroom house and garage
- Approximate dimension of the plot is 130' deep
- Parking for several vehicles
- Comes with LABC - 10 year structural warranty
Non-estate new build in favourable village location. Detached four bedroom house and garage. Approximate dimension of the plot is 130' deep. Parking for several vehicles.. Comes with LABC - 10 year structural warranty.
Downgate is an attractive rural hamlet within 2 miles of the village of Stoke Climsland which has post office/shop, social club, primary school and Church with the village providing a variety of recreational facilities and regular newsletter covering the area. The East Cornwall town of Callington is just over 2 miles with further primary and secondary schooling, bowling green and cricket grounds within the town whilst some 3 miles to the south is the renowned St Mellion international golf course and country club. The city of Plymouth which is the major retail centre for the area together with cross channel ferry service and mainline station is roughly 20 miles.
COUNCIL TAX BAND - TBC
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE - TBC
TENURE - Freehold
Mains water, electricity and gas. Private drainage.
From Callington take the A388 road towards Launceston where after a mile at Kelly Bray turn right onto Station Road and where signposted to ‘Tavistock’. Continue on this road for approximately a mile taking the third road on the left signposted ‘Downgate’. Turn left at the second turning and the new build will be found immediately on the right by the first vehicular entrance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7758954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.