2 bedroom terraced house for saleTruro Hill, Penryn, Cornwall
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES
- FAMILY BATHROOM PLUS ADDITIONAL GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING TO THE GROUND FLOOR, DOUBLE-GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS
- ENCLOSED BRICK PATIO TO THE REAR
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
An ideal opportunity to purchase a brand new two bedroomed property situated within the town of Penryn benefiting from under floor heating to the ground floor complemented by double-glazed windows and doors throughout.
Vinery Meadow is a small exclusive development located just off Truro Hill in a tucked away position. Externally is an enclosed bricked patio along with wo allocated parking spaces.
Penryn is an historic market town being situated on the Penryn River approximately one mile from the town of Falmouth.
Penryn has in the past operated as a busy harbour which landed granite and tin to be shipped to various parts of the country and abroad. Today the town offers a good range of independent retail shops catering very well for day to day needs yet retaining much of its own historic heritage.
The town is recognised as a conservation area and has a good mix of historic buildings, some dating back as far as Tudor times.
The nearby train station operates to Truro being the main centre in Cornwall for business and commerce as well as Falmouth with its Maritime Museum and harbour.
This brand new two bedroomed terraced property offers comfortable accommodation with the ground floor incorporating an open plan kitchen/lounge with built-in fridge, oven, hob and dishwasher. The floor coverings are of an attractive light oak effect.
To the first floor are two bedrooms along with a modern bathroom suite with this particular property having the benefit of carpets to the staircase and the two bedrooms.
Externally is an enclosed bricked patio with fencing to either side giving the property a good degree of privacy with steps ascending to the allocated parking area.
Property ref: 121_1775_4402787
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4402787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.