3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleProspect Street, Tipton
- Traditional Style Semi Detached
- Excellent Corner Plot
- Upvc Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating
- Reception hall + Guest Cloakroom
- Through Lounge / Dining Room + Fitted Kitchen + Utility
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms + Family Bathroom
- Side Driveway + Secure Parking + Front & Rear Gardens
- Sought After Location + Viewing Recommended
Traditional Style Semi Detached Occupying an EXCELENT CORNER PLOT. Offering the benefit of upvc Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and good size family accommodation for which viewing is highly recommended. Situated in a SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION whilst briefly comprising 3 Bedrooms.
Traditional Style Semi Detached Occupying an excellent corner plot. Offering the benefit of upvc Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and good size family accommodation for which viewing is highly recommended. Situated in a sought after location whilst briefly comprising, Reception hall, Guest Cloakroom, Through Lounge / Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Lobby, Utility / store room, 3 good size Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Driveway plus Secure Parking, Front and Well Laid out Rear garden.
Through Lounge / Dining Room 24' 3" x 14' 1" ( 7.39m x 4.29m )
Fitted Kitchen 12' x 7' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.16m )
Utility / Laundry Room
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.46m )
Family Bathroom 11' 8" x 4' 9" ( 3.56m x 1.45m )
Driveway + Secure Parking
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47967204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI100262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.