1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHollow Lane, Shinfield, Reading, RG2
- One bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- High gloss kitchen with APPLIANCES
- STAMP DUTY PAID on selected plots
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- Close to amenities & TRANPSORT LINKS
- White ROCA bathroom sanitary ware
- External storage for each apartment
This light and SPACIOUS semi-detached bungalow features high vaulted ceilings and a large double bedroom. Finished to a high specification throughout with a contemporary kitchen INCLUDING integrated appliances. The property has PRIVATE ACCESS, ALLOCATED PARKING and an external storage unit.
Aragon House is a small collection of properties located in the picturesque village of Shinfield. The village has a variety of amenities such as shops and pubs and also benefits from beautiful scenery and countryside walks. Shinfield also has EXCEPTIONAL CONNECTIVITY and great transport links.
Kitchen/Living Room 3.81m (12'6) x 4.75m (15'7)
Bedroom 2.59m (8'6) x 4.8m (15'9)
White switches and sockets throughout
BT satellite and aerial points to all Living Rooms
Sky compatibility to all properties
Carpets throughout excluding bathrooms and kitchens
NEST thermostat with smart heating control including phone
Mains wired smoke detectors
10 year insurance buildmark cover
White and grey walls with smooth white ceilings
Personal access to high security external storage unit
High gloss kitchen units
Integrated dish washer
Stainless steel sink and drainer
Under cabinet lighting
Hard wearing laminate flooring in kitchen area
Bathrooms and En-suites
Ceramic wall and floor tiles
White Roca sanitary ware
Roca vanity units
Thermostatic bath shower mixer with glazed bath screen
Thermostatic shower where applicable
Shaver sockets to all bathrooms
White LED down-lights
TV points to all bedrooms
USB integrated double sockets to bedrooms
Doors and Windows
Separate composite front door with 3 point locking feature
White 2 panel internal doors with chrome handles
PVCu double glazed windows
Please note that the floorplans and images shown are taken from various show properties within the development and feature fittings, décor, flooring and soft furnishings are not included as standard. The images also reflect a number of different designs and layouts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47979927.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 79762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.