3 bedroom detached house for saleBarton Drive, Bradley Vale, Newton Abbot, Devon.
- 3 BED DETACHED HOUSE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LOUNGE/DINER, KITCHEN
- UTILITY, UPVC CONSERVATORY
- UNDER-HOUSE STORE ROOM
- BATHROOM & SEP. SHOWER ROOM
- RAISED TIMBER DECKING
- LOCAL CATCHMENT AREA
- GARDEN, PARKING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
An extended 3 bedroom family home built in the 1980s is situated in a level location close to local shops, both primary and secondary Schools, walking distance to Bakers Park and Bradley Woods, and Newton Abbot town centre with its full range of facilities and amenities including shops, doctors and bus services together with the railway station giving excellent links.
The full accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room which was formerly the kitchen, shower room and wc, and conservatory.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom and wc, with fitted shower.
Other features include gas central heating, double glazing, 2 under house storage areas, decking from the conservatory, gardens front and rear, the rear being south facing and stocked with mature bushes and shrubs, and off road parking.
The property is found in good order throughout and an internal inspection is strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47981793.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0001638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sample Mills & Co, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.