2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLAWRENCE STREET, GRIMSBY
- Two bedroom end of terrace with loft room
- Two reception rooms to the ground floor
- Good sized rear kitchen
- Full uPVC glazing and Gas central heating
- On street parking
- Large family bathroom with four piece suite
- Viewings highly advised to avoid disappointment
- Energy Performance Rating D and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
**NOW REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE**Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to offer this two bedroom end of terrace property which also comes with the ADDED BENEFIT OF A LOFT ROOM! Situated within walking distance of local shops and bus routes, this property has a good amount of space throughout and enjoys the benefits of gas central heating and full uPVC double glazing. The ground floor comprises of front lounge with bay window, middle dining room which then leads into the rear kitchen area. The first floor has two double bedrooms and the large family bathroom with four piece suite. There is a separate staircase off the landing which leads up into the loft room which is a great space to have which has numerous uses. The garden to the rear is a good size and is currently low maintenance. Viewings are highly recommended so call today to arrange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47992947.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4527642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.