2 bedroom terraced house for saleMonmouth Road, Dorchester
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Immaculately presented in neutral shades
- Victorian terrace in popular central location
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- South facing enclosed rear garden
- Beautifully presented home
- No forward chain
Sold by Dickinson Bowden - This immaculately presented Victorian terraced house has been refurbished throughout in neutral, fresh tones creating a bright feel in all rooms whilst maintaining original features. There are two reception rooms downstairs both offering ornate original fireplaces and sash windows. The modern kitchen is fitted with Bosch oven and gas hob, there is access to a garden room which acts as a useful extension to the kitchen area. The two double bedrooms are of a generous size, with the second bedroom overlooking the rear garden. The modern bathroom is fitted with a white suite with power shower over the bath. The south facing rear garden offers a lovely patio area to enjoy outdoor dining with a large grassed area beyond. The property is within walking distance of Dorchester town, Dorchester South railway station and the new Brewery Square development. There are a number of excellent Primary Schools very close by with St Osmunds and Thomas Hardy School a short walk away. There is on street parking available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47994612.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7763498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dickinson Bowden, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.