2 bedroom apartment for saleFishbourne Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- An attractive 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Secure & prestigious development
- Sunny aspect overlooking extensive gardens
- Allocated residents parking & additional secure cycle storage
- Close to city centre
- EPC energy rating B (81)
Whether you are a first time buyer looking to purchase your very first home, or a buyer in your later years looking to downsize, this 2 bedroom apartment is certainly worth a closer look.Located on the fringes of Chichester, the city centre is just a short walk away. Close by is a Tesco extra supermarket, so it's perfect if you need to pop out for a few groceries or even do your big weekly shop. There are good bus services nearby including a University campus bus and a regular complimentary supermarket bus which takes you into the centre of Chichester, where there are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to choose from.The property is also nicely positioned for that commute to work, both Chichester train station & the bypass are within easy reach.This particular apartment is located on the first floor and there is a lift, so no stairs to negotiate when your arms are full of shopping bags. As with many modern apartments, the lounge area is open plan to the fitted kitchen area and is a great space for entertaining. There is also a master bedroom, guest second bedroom and a modern family bathroom. The apartment is bright and airy throughout which gives this home a warm & welcoming feel.
What the Owner says:
This is a lovely flat which we shall be sorry to leave but with a growing family it is no longer practical for our needs. It is such a nice block and the neighbours are very friendly. We hope to stay in the immediate area as we love it so much and are now looking for our forever home. The flat is in a great location for us to get in to town, out in to the countryside or to the beach at West Wittering! It is brilliant to have our own parking space right outside and in the summer months we really enjoy being able to spend time in the garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Living / kitchen Area: 16'3 x 13'6 into bay (4.96m x 4.12m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 8'4 (3.74m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 7'3 (3.30m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 5'7 (2.14m x 1.70m)
- Communal gardens
- Allocated parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47995263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.