4 bedroom terraced house for saleGrenaby Road, Croydon, CR0
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Generous accommodation
- Well-presented family residence
- Double glazing and central heating
- Close proximity to East Croydon
Presented to the market in good condition is this extended four bedroom 1930's family residence. The property is located ideally for either East or West Croydon train station. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac the property comprises; two large reception rooms the second opening on to a mature rear garden which further benefits from an outhouse with power and heating. To the first floor are two generous double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a fitted family bathroom. To the second floor is a bright and spacious double bedroom benefitting from a fitted en-suite shower room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48005136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRO170068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.