3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHAWERBY ROAD, LACEBY
- Beautifully presented three bedroom end terrace house
- Highly popular village location
- Superb first time purchase opportunity
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Entrance hallway, play room, store area, fitted kitchen and lounge
- Landing, modern bathroom and three tastefully decorated bedrooms to the first floor
- Ample off road parking and pleasant rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Creating an ideal first time property purchase we are delighted at Crofts Estate Agents to be offering for sale this most beautifully presented three bedroom end terrace property. Located within the highly regarded village of Laceby early viewing is highly advised on this ready to move into home. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVc double glazing this super property has had the garage converted to create a most useful play or dining room with store off. Other accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, well proportioned lounge, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and three lovely presented bedrooms. Ample off road parking to the front and lovely kept rear garden which enjoys the majority of the days sun.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48006801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7730083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.