3 bedroom apartment for saleEsplanade, Sandown
- Stunning Beach Front & Coastal Views
- South Facing Balconies
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- Beautifully Presented Apartment
- Short Walk to Local Shops & Amenities
- Ideal Lock Up & Go Holiday Home or Permanent Residence
A stunning 3 bedroom beach frontage apartment with breath taking views across Culver Cliff, Sandown Bay and Shanklin Beach. Situated on the first floor with access via lift and stairs to all floors.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with separate storage facilities, fully integrated kitchen, spacious lounge/diner with south facing balcony with views out across the bay. Master bedroom with private balcony and ensuite shower room, 2 further spacious bedrooms and family bathroom.
All Leaseholders own a share of the Freehold
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer and the local coastal views!
LOUNGE 16' 07" x 11' 01" (5.05m x 3.38m)
KITCHEN 8' 11" x 8' 00" (2.72m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 08" x 10' 02" (3.56m x 3.1m)
BEDROOM 2 9' 06" x 8' 11" (2.9m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 10" x 7' 05" (3m x 2.26m)
PARKING On road permit parking available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48019242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.