4 bedroom detached house for saleHeol Isaf Hendy, Miskin, Pontyclun, CF72 8QS
- WELL PRESENTED
- Y PANT CATCHMENT
- MASTER ENSUITE
- UTILITY ROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE
- FANTASTIC REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- QUIET CUL DE SAC
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
*FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME*
*MASTER ENSUITE**Y PANT CATCHMENT*
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS LOVELY FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY PROPERTY LOCATED ON A QUIET CUL DE SAC WITHIN MISKIN. WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT WITH A SUNNY AND WELL CARED FOR REAR GARDEN AREA.
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this generously sized four bedroom detached property, which has been lovingly cared for and updated by the current owners, plus benefiting from being within the catchment area for Y Pant secondary school.
The front of the property has a spacious front lawned garden area with a variety of shrubs, plants and trees for added colour and vibrance. The detached garage can also be found at the front of the property with space for parking in front.
A recent front porch has also been recently added to give any prospective purchaser space to hang coats and shoes, plus an added sense of security and insulation.
The spacious entrance hallway has access for the downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen (leading on to the utility room). The light and airy lounge has ample space for furniture with sliding rear patio doors for access to the rear garden and patio, while the modern family kitchen boasts impressive storage space plus a lovely range cooker - remaining in the property. There is also a handy utility area coming off the kitchen to remove any need for white goods in the kitchen area.
The first floor houses a modern and white family bathroom, four good size and neutrally decorated bedrooms, with the master bedroom having a lovely ensuite shower room. The rear bedrooms also benefits from having views overlooking the colourful rear garden area, whilst the front bedrooms has handy in built storage solutions.
The rear garden and patio has been lovingly cared for and updated throughout the years by the current owners, whilst being fully enclosed and creates a peaceful and private space to enjoy those hot summer days and to spend time with the family.
Located on a quiet cul de sac within Miskin, the property lends itself for excellent transport links with the M4 motorway only a short drive away, plus an array of amenities, shops and schools on your doorstep.
*MUST BE VIEWED*
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY
* DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
* LOUNGE: 3.38m x 4.57m (11' 1" x 15')
* KITCHEN: 3.51m x 3.53m (11' 6" x 11' 7")
* UTILITY ROOM
* DINING ROOM: 3.38m x 2.62m (11' 1" x 8' 7")
* STAIRS & LANDING
* MASTER BEDROOM: 3.58m x 3.05m (11' 9" x 10')
* MASTER ENSUITE
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.82m x 2.74m (9' 3" x 9')
* BEDROOM THREE: 2.9m x 2.36m (9' 6" x 7' 9")
* BEDROOM FOUR: 1.96m x 2.64m (6' 5" x 8' 8")
* FAMILY BATHROOM
* REAR GARDEN & PATIO
* FRONT GARDEN
* DETACHED GARAGE + DRIVEWAY
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.