3 bedroom terraced house for saleVerbena Drive, College Gardens
Offers in Region of
- Stylish Modern Yuill Built Town House
- Three Bedrooms Arranged Over Three Floors
- Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite
- Well Equipped Modern Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Allocated Parking for Two Cars
- Comfortable Rear Lounge/Dining Room
- Entrance Hall with Cloakroom/WC
- No Chain
Buying a new house can be such a pain! Turning that blank canvas into a home requires time, energy and money. Its all been done here though in this stylish modern Yuill built three bedroom/three storey town house on the popular College Gardens development.
The well-planned interior comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, a well equipped kitchen with modern white high gloss style units and built in appliances and rear lounge/dining room with French doors. The first floor has master bedroom with a built in wardrobes and shower room en-suite, second bedroom and family bathroom. The large third bedroom takes up the entire second floor. Outside, there is a sunny westerly facing rear garden with patio, lawn and gate opening onto fields and parking for two cars to the front.
Only the best is used in the fit out and this creates a lovely well finished and modern feel to the place. It comes complete with neutral carpets, flooring, built in kitchen appliances, burglar alarm system, combi boiler and fitted window blinds so none on the usual messing about with new homes. This really is a 'Ready To Move Straight Into' home!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48022875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.