2 bedroom apartment for saleFlotilla House, Battersea Reach
Withdrawn from Market
- Prestigious Riverside Development
- Master Bedroom / En Suite Shower
- Second Bedroom / Guest Bath
- Open-Plan Living / Dining Area
- Kitchen with Siemens Appliances
- Private Balcony with River Views
- High Quality Specification
- Nearby Rail / Tube / Bus Links
- Tesco, Café, Restaurant, Bar, Health Centre
- 24-Hour Concierge & Residents' Gym
Beautifully finished accommodation is composed of master bedroom, en suite shower, second double bedroom, guest bathroom, grand open-plan living / dining area & modern kitchen with Siemens appliances. A west-facing balcony displays magnificent views of the elegant communal gardens & River Thames. Spanning approximately 853ft², this generously sized apartment features wooden flooring, under-floor heating & integrated wardrobes.
Battersea Reach is a desirable riverside development from Berkeley Homes, located just 3 minutes from the transport links of Wandsworth Town Station. Residents benefit from 24-hour concierge & an exclusive gym, as well as on-site amenities like Tesco Express, Young's Bar & Restaurant, Cake Boy Patisserie Café, fitness studios, healthcare clinic & beauty salon.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783009432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Riverside - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.