3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnsworth Way, Heyhouses Lane
Withdrawn from Market
- New Build Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Double Glazed And Gas Central Heated
- Spacious Main Reception
- Off Road Parking And Garage
- Help To Buy And Part Ex Available
- Viewing Highly Recommended
INTRODUCTION About Clifton View
This spectacular collection of homes is nestled along the Fylde coastline, beautifully backed by open countryside.
Clifton View comprises a carefully considered mix of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, perfect for first time buyers and growing families alike.
Situated just a short walk from St. Annes town centre and a short drive from a selection of beautiful beaches, this stunning development provides the idyllic setting for modern living.
As well as benefitting from the host of amenities on offer in St. Annes itself, Clifton View is also well served by Lytham, the neighbouring seaside town.
To find out more information call 01253 406111 and speak to a member of the local Tiger Team.
*** Photographs are for illustration purposes only and to obtain a more detailed look please contact us to arrange a viewing ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48033636.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331006442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.