1 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Road, Broxbourne
- Brand new apartment
- Fitted and equipped kitchen with quartz worktop
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Bedroom area
- Minutes walk to Broxbourne station
- Overground and secure underground parking space
- Basement storage unit
A superb BRAND NEW second floor studio apartment situated in this new luxury development in the heart of Broxbourne, just minutes walk of Broxbourne station and shops. This property has unexpectedly become available and includes 2 parking spaces and an additional storage unit. READY FOR OCCUPATION!
A superb BRAND NEW second floor studio apartment situated in this new luxury development in the heart of Broxbourne, just minutes walk of Broxbourne station and shops. This property has unexpectedly become available and all other apartments in the development are sold. This apartment comes with 2 parking spaces including one in the secure underground car park, and a basement storage unit, and overlooks Deacons Field Park to the front of the building. Features include wood flooring with underfloor heating with wi-fi control, fully fitted and equipped kitchens, separate bedroom area, fully tiled bathroom with shower, lift. This superb development has proved extremely popular and an early inspection is essential. DON'T MISS OUT CALL TODAY!!
The Accomodation Comprises:
Communal Entrance Lobby
Video entry system, post boxes,stairs and lift.
Wood laminate flooring with wi-fi operated underfloor heating, Door to cupboard housing hot water tank and fuse box, door to:
Fully tiled walls and floor to compliment a white suite comprising wall mounted w.c. and vanity unit, tiled panel enclosed bath with shower over and glass shower screen, mirror, shaver point, extractor fan, chrome radiator.
Bedroom Area 15' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.60m x 2.79m )
Wood laminate flooring with wi-fi operated underfloor heating, tv point. Through to:
Kitchen/living Room 15' 1" x 15' 1" max ( 4.60m x 4.60m max )
Kitchen area: Fitted with a contemporary range of contrasting wall and base units with under lighting and complimentary grey quartz worktops with inset sink unit. Integrated oven/hob/extractor/washer dryer and fridge freezer.
Lounge area: Wood laminate flooring with wi-fi operated underfloor heating, 2 large double glazed windows to front aspect overlooking Deacons field.
The property benefits from 1 overground and 1 secure underground parking spaces and a storage unit in the basement.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.