5 bedroom detached house for saleMarraborough Farm, Botus Fleming, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Farm House
- 5 Bedrooms & 3 En-suites
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Outbuildings & Ample Parking
- 3.0 Acres of Land Available
This detached farm house is situated in Botus Fleming and set within its own grounds. There is a kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, lounge, snug, utility, family bathroom, five bedrooms and three en-suites. There is a stone built outbuilding, plenty of parking and 3.0 Acres of Land available.
We are inviting offers in excess of £525,000 with the option to negotaiate on a further c.3.0 acres of land at an additional cost. This detached farm house is situated in Botus Fleming and set within its own grounds. There is a kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, lounge, snug, utility, family bathroom, five bedrooms and three en-suites. There is a stone built outbuilding, plenty of parking and 3.0 Acres of Land available.
There is a single glazed door on entrance into the porch, with two double glazed windows to either side and storage cupboards below. There is a radiator and flag stone flooring as well as high skirting.
A single glazed door into the hallway with doors to all rooms on the ground floor, as well as stairs leading to the first floor. Throughout there is flag stone flooring, there is also a radiator and an under the stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 6" x 13' 5" ( 5.03m x 4.09m )
A very spacious room with the focal point open fire with original style storage cupboards either side. There are dual aspect sash windows with shutters to the front and side of the property. Radiator. Large flag stone flooring throughout.
Dining Room 15' x 13' 4" ( 4.57m x 4.06m )
This grand dining room has high ceilings and a central open fire. Sash window with shutters to the front of the property overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' x 13' 8" ( 4.88m x 4.17m )
This extremely well presented country style fitted kitchen has matching wall and base units and roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for a large range cooker and stainless steel filter hood above, space for a tall fridge freezer and plenty of space for a family table and chairs. There is also a door to the pantry which has ample shelved storage. The flooring is a slate style tile throughout. There are two glazed windows, as well as a stable door to the side courtyard. From the kitchen is the entrance to the snug and on to the office and utility room.
Snug 12' 8" x 13' 5" ( 3.86m x 4.09m )
This light room has an open fire place, flag stone flooring throughout and a single glazed window to the side of the property. There is also a second door to the utility room and stairs to the rear first floor.
Utility 10' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.87m )
There are base units to one side with roll edge work surface, a Belfast sink as well as space and plumbing for a washing machine as well as the boiler unit. Rear door gives you access to the court yard.
Study 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.92m )
This large study has a glazed window to the side of the property, a great space to be used as an office.
From the main entrance, hallway stairs lead to the mid landing, bedroom three, and then up to the Master bedroom and bedroom two.
Master Bedroom 17' 5" x 15' 3" ( 5.31m x 4.65m )
This large double bedroom has a fitted wardrobe. There are dual sash windows to the front and side of the property, with a door to the:
There is a three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. There is a sash window to the front of the property.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 13' 6" ( 4.62m x 4.11m )
This excellent sized double has plenty of room for additional furniture. A sash window to the front of the property as well as a radiator and a door to
This three piece suite comprises of a shower cubical with shower, a wash hand basin and low level WC.
Bedroom Three 14' x 13' 11" ( 4.27m x 4.24m )
This large sized double bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and plenty of room for additional furniture, a window to the side of the property as well as a radiator and door to
This three piece suite has a shower cubical with shower, a wash hand basin and a low level WC.
The rear landing is accessed from between the kitchen and snug.
Bedroom Four 15' x 9' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.02m )
This double bedroom has recesses to either side and a double glazed window to the side of the property as well as a radiator, there is also access to the loft area.
This three piece suite comprises of a panel bath a wash hand basin and a low level WC.
Bedroom Five 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
This double bedroom has a Velux window allowing a lot of light into the room, there is also a radiator.
Out Building 9' 3" x 16' 2" ( 2.82m x 4.93m )
Stone built building with slate roof and two windows. Alongside there an external WC, which is very useful for gardeners.
Double Garage 19' 2" x 18' 7" ( 5.84m x 5.66m )
There is an up and over door and a window to the rear of the garage.
Entrance is via a private lane that leads to the court yard and gravelled parking area. The property is set within large grounds with a sloping grassed bank lined with trees giving access to a stream. The house is opposite the outbuilding and the courtyard separates them. There is a path around the rear of the property and steps to the rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn and a gate to the 3.0 acres of land.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48051348.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.