7 bedroom barn conversion for saleAshbourne Road, Alkmonton, Ashbourne
- Impressive Detached Barn Conversion
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Generous Living Accommodation
- Approximately 1.9 Acre Plot
- Sought After Village Location
Occupying a plot extending to approximately 1.9 acres this stunning, extended detached barn conversion has recently undergone a complete programme of refurbishment and has been completed to an extremely high standard. The property offers versatile living accommodation.
Formerly a bull shed belonging to a milking parlour and dating back to 1872 this detached barn conversion has been recently extended in 2010 to offer an impressive and generous property which occupies a plot extending to approximately 1.9 acres. The property has undergone a complete programme of refurbishment which has been finished to a high specification internally. The property offers accommodation over three level which includes; entrance lobby, 30ft lounge, dining room, 32ft kitchen, utility room, wc and bedrooms four and five. The lower level offers family bathroom, cloak cupboard, bedroom six, energy room and there is access to the double garage and games room/bedroom seven. The first floor landing leads to the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Barn three is cedar clad construction with cedar shingle roof. The property is approached via a sweeping driveway which leads to the double garage and parking area for several vehicles. There is a granite set cobbled pathway which follows the property and leads to the generous duck pond, the rear koi pond (requires completion) and is enclosed by decorative brick wall. To the right side of the property there is a flat paddock with hedge boundaries.
The rural village of Alkmonton is surrounded by rolling Derbyshire countryside and lies to the south of the market town of Ashbourne, which offers a wide variety of shops and amenities.
Entrance door to front, double glazed windows to front and rear, engineered oak flooring, staircase leading to the first floor and lower floor with LED lighting, underfloor heating integrated blinds throughout and doors leading to;
Lounge 30' 4" x 22' ( 9.25m x 6.71m )
Having feature vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, three velux windows to front, three velux windows to rear, double glazed windows to front and rear, bi-folding doors to front and rear, engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating.
Dining Area 18' 1" x 12' 7" ( 5.51m x 3.84m )
Floor to ceiling double glazed window to front, bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden, feature exposed brick wall, engineered oak flooring, step leading to;
Dining Kitchen 32' 10" x 13' 8" ( 10.01m x 4.17m )
Miele bespoke kitchen fitted with a range of high gloss soft closing wall and base units, a range of Miele integrated appliances which include; induction hob with extractor hood over, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel steam oven, warming drawers, fridge, dishwasher and coffee maker, sile stone work surface, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, preparation sink with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, feature vaulted ceiling with oak king post truss, double glazed windows to front and side and door leading to;
Utility Room 13' 8" x 9' 1" ( 4.17m x 2.77m )
Fitted with butchers block, belfast sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, useful appliance space and double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with low level wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 14' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.59m )
Bi-folding doors to front, engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating and LED spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Five 14' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.59m )
Double glazed windows to rear, engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating and LED spotlights to ceiling.
Lower Floor Lobby
Ceramic tiled floor, useful storage cupboard and doors leading to;
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with hanging space, ceramic tiled floor.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a white suite comprising free standing contemporary bath tub, fully tiled double shower cubicle with monsoon shower, vanity wash hand basin with useful storage, extractor fan, shaver socket, LED spotlights to ceiling, low lovel LED lights, tiled floor, underfloor heating and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Six 14' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.07m )
Two double glazed windows to side, LED spotlights to ceiling, ceramic tiled floor and underfloor heating.
Energy Room 14' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.07m )
Having working surface, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, ground source heat pump boiler and hot water cylinder, useful appliance space, ceramic tiled floor, underfloor heating, two double glazed windows to side and door leading to the double garage.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, engineered oak flooring, feature glass balustrade, LED spotlights to ceiling and doors leading to;
Master Bedroom 20' x 12' ( 6.10m x 3.66m )
Velux window to front and rear, engineered oak flooring, LED spotlights to ceiling, underfloor heating and doors leading to;
Fitted with a white suite comprising; fully tiled shower cubicle with monsoon shower, panelled bath with mixer taps, vanity sink unit, low level wc, shower point, complementary tiling to walls and floor, under floor heating low level LED lights and velux window to rear.
Walk In Wardrobe
Useful hanging space, engineered oak flooring, useful attic access, velux window to rear.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.10m )
Velux window to front, engineered oak flooring, under floor heating.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.10m )
Velux window to rear, engineered wood flooring and under floor heating.
Fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with monsoon shower, panelled bath, wash hand basin, complementary tiling to walls and floor, underfloor heating low level LED lights and velux window.
Study/bedroom Eight 7' 5" x 10' 1" ( 2.26m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear and side, engineered oak flooring and underfloor heating.
Games Room/bedroom Seven 21' x 14' 6" ( 6.40m x 4.42m )
Velux window to front and rear, LED spot lights to ceiling, engineered wooden flooring, underfloor heating and wired for surround sound and sky TV.
Storage Room 21' x 4' 3" ( 6.40m x 1.30m )
Useful storage area.
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway which leads to the double garage and parking area for several vehicles. There is a granite set cobbled pathway which follows the property and leads to the generous duck pond, the rear koi pond (requires completion) and is enclosed by decorative brick wall. To the right side of the property there is a flat paddock with hedge boundaries.
Garage 22' x 20' ( 6.71m x 6.10m )
Having wooden double doors, power and light, two double glazed windows to rear and door leading to the games room/bedroom seven.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48054351.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.