4 bedroom detached house for saleListers Road, Upwell, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- Family sized home with adjoining shop premises
- Large plot, lots of parking and a garage/workshop
- 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, en-suite and family bathroom
- Shop area with potential for change of use to residential
- Village location
WORK, REST AND PLAY! A great opportunity to purchase a detached house with large garage/workshop and shop premises with potential for change of use to residential (subject to planning). The property has 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms and lots of storage space!
WORK FROM HOME! This is a unique opportunity to purchase a detached house with premises which is adjoining to the front of the house. The living accommodation includes a kitchen, dining room, lounge, 4 bedrooms, office, family bathroom and en-suite shower room. The shop area comprises 2 store rooms, a utility room, inner lobby and wc. The shop area has potential for change of use to give further residential accommodation if required. There is a lot of off road parking, a good sized garden to the rear and a large garage/workshop. Situated in the sought after village of Upwell this property has huge flexibility and potential for many uses subject to the relevant planning consent.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.95m )
Lounge 14' 9" x 15' 7" ( 4.50m x 4.75m )
Dining Room 15' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.75m x 2.92m )
Side Entrance Hall
Store Room 1 19' 1" x 9' 6" ( 5.82m x 2.90m )
Store Room 2 9' x 6' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.08m )
Utility Room 8' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.68m )
Shop Area 29' 2" x 16' 6" ( 8.89m x 5.03m )
Bedroom 1 18' 3" x 13' 1" ( 5.56m x 3.99m )
Bedroom 2 17' 9" x 7' 10" ( 5.41m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 3 13' 7" x 7' 10" ( 4.14m x 2.39m )
En-Suite Bathroom 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 4 14' 1" x 13' 1" max ( 4.29m x 3.99m max )
Bathroom 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.17m x 2.69m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market to the A47 roundabout and continue straight over heading towards Outwell. After Bloom & Wakes Garage on your left, turn right at the mini roundabout, then immediately left into Isle Road. Continue along into Upwell and turn left over the bridge into New Road signposted Welney & Three Holes. Follow this road and turn left again into Listers Road where the property will be found on your left hand side, look for our board. Please note the image of Upwell river is a general view, not a view from the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48056097.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB115518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.