1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMacers Court, Broxbourne
- Long Lease
- Re-fitted Shower Room
- Low Ground Rent And Service Change
- Good Sized Apartment
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
William H brown are delighted to offer this one bed apartment to the market. This property has recently been re-decorated and had new floor coverings fitted. Ideally located to benefit from a wide range of local amenities and within easy reach of the A10 and M25.
William H brown are delighted to offer this one bed apartment to the market. This property benefits from having along lease, low service charge and ground rent, new floor coverings and been re-decorated. Ideally located to benefit from a wide range of local amenities and within easy reach of the A10 and M25.
The Accommodation Comprises
UPVC porch, door to side aspect leading to secondary internal door.
Single glazed door to front aspect and radiator.
Storage Cupboard 5' 1" x 4' 4" ( 1.55m x 1.32m )
Ample storage space.
Lounge 14' 8" x 9' 4" max narrowing to 8' 1" min ( 4.47m x 2.84m max narrowing to 2.46m min )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating ample complementary preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink with separate drainer and tiled splash backs. Integrated electric oven and gas hob. Space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer. Two large larder storage cupboards, wall mounted boiler, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 8' 4" ( 4.19m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, fully tiled walls to complement pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, electric shower with self draining lino flooring. Chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Surrounding the property are communal gardens leading to communal car parking areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48067605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.