2 bedroom lodge for saleSt Tinney Farm, Otterham, Cornwall
- Outstanding countryside views
- Located on a 34 acre private country estate, close to the sea and award winning beaches
- Small multi-award winning development, with Trip Advisor 'Certificate of Excellence'
- Use of outdoor heated swimming pool, 5 fishing lakes and games room
- Parking for two cars
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- En-suite bathroom
- High quality free-standing furniture
- LCD TV and DVD player
- Feature fireplace in lounge
NEW Two Bed Omar Apex (40 x 20) 2017 Two double bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite showerWith a distinctive hip tiled roof and a beautiful colour scheme of soft natural tones, highlighted by marine blues and greens, the all-new Apex offers something a little bit different.The conservatory style, semi open-plan living space, which incorporates a kitchen, lounge and dining area, is spacious and light and panelled ceilings, that mirror the pitch of the hip roof, make a striking internal feature. Central to the living space a feature wall houses a contemporary styled wall-hung fire to one side and a freestanding breakfast bar to the other. The high gloss kitchen comes complete with a full complement of integrated appliances and a skylight over the dining table allows light to flood in, creating the perfect dining environment.The bedrooms are large enough to include either double or twin beds and the master bedroom has a stylish en-suite with large, fully tiled walk-in shower. The bathroom and en-suite come with beautiful freestanding vanity units. This lodge is also available with the additional options of a fully fitted study and a third bedroom.- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty- High pitched, hip roof with 40-year warranty- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)- French doors and feature full-length windows to the lounge- Exterior feature lights- Gas central heating- Stone, hessian backed carpet with underlay- Full length curtains to the lounge and dining areas - Feature panelled wall central to the living space with wall-hung electric fire to one side and freestanding Console table to the other- Velux window over dining area- Rockhampton dining table with chairs, coffee table and two lamp tables- Two Hudson style, Graceland Green, two-seater sofas with coordinated scatter cushions- Fully integrated kitchen with fridge-freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, single electric oven and four-burner hob with extractor hood- Contemporary, white, high gloss kitchen doors and drawers- Inset grey Venetian blind- Two double bedrooms (bedroom two with twin beds)- Hessian backed carpet, fitted wardrobes and coordinated curtains and bedding to all bedrooms- Fully tiled walk-in combi shower in en-suite- Aluminium Venetian blinds to bathroom and en-suite- Free-standing Roper Rhodes vanity units to bathroom and en-suite
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference St-Tinney-Farm-1169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.