2 bedroom lodge for saleSt Merryn Park, Nr Padstow, Cornwall
- 2 double bedrooms
- Fully furnished including carpets
- Double glazed windows
- Connected to the mains electricity, gas and water supplies
- Turfed garden with concrete shed
- Tarmac drive, brick skirt, and steps
Sonata (3620) This is a holiday home, not a residential site.This charming 3620 Sonata features two double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master. This spacious holiday home features an open plan lounge/diner and a fully fitted kitchen, decorated with peaceful spring greens throughoutThis home is sited on St Merryn Park based in the wild and beautiful North Coast of Cornwall, St Merryn Park is a development of 400 contemporary and beautifully designed holiday bungalows and park homes. Famous for its slogan seven bays for seven days, St Merryn is just a stones throw away from some of the countys most beautiful beaches.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference St-Merryn-Park-660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.