4 bedroom detached house for saleBrookes Meadow, Tipton
- Immaculate Detached Family Home
- Much Sought After Location
- Upvc Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating + Solar Panels
- Reception hall + Guest Cloakroom
- Lounge + Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
- 4 Bedrooms + En Suite Shower room + Family Bathroom
- Long Driveway + Detached Garage + Attractive Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended + High Quality Accommodation
IMMACULATE DETACHED Family Home for which internal VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to appreciate the high quality accommodation. Having the benefit of solar panels, upvc double glazing, gas central heating and located on a much sought after Development. 4 Bedrooms + En Suite.
Immaculate Detached Family Home for which internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high quality accommodation. Having the benefit of solar panels, upvc double glazing, gas central heating and located on a much sought after Development. Reception Hall, Guest Cloakroom, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room, 4 Bedrooms, En Suite Shower room, Family Bathroom, Long Driveway, Detached Garage and well laid out Attractive Gardens.
Traditional hallway having doors off to downstairs rooms, radiator and laminate floor.
Lounge 18' 9" x 11' ( 5.71m x 3.35m )
Having French doors to rear garden, feature fitted Baxi Opimist electric fire, radiator, tv point and laminate floor.
Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room 18' 9" x 9' 4" ( 5.71m x 2.84m )
having range of fitted base, drawer and wall units, integrated microwave oven, fridge, freezer, single electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan above, radiator, windows to front and side.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Having fitted wardrobes
En Suite Shower Room 6' 3" x 5' 8" ( 1.91m x 1.73m )
Having heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.21m )
Bedroom Four 7' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.34m x 2.16m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
Family Bathroom 9' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.79m x 1.73m )
Having shower over bath and heated towel rail
Detached Garage 18' 7" x 9' 7" ( 5.66m x 2.92m )
Having up / over door and power point.
Having long driveway providing off road parking for a good number of vehicles. Very attractive and laid out rear garden with shaped lawn, flowering borders and patio. All weather out door power point, cold water tap with hose attachment.
This impressive Detached family Home was built approximately 2011 by Redrow Homes to their popular Heritage Range and still benefits from the 10 year NHBC guarantee. Having the benefit of fitted burglar alarm, professionally fitted CCTV, 2 internal smoke alarms and CO2 monitor fitted in kitchen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48091128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI100261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.