4 bedroom detached house for saleFordhouse Road, Bromsgrove
Withdrawn from Market
- SUBSTANTIAL FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- CORNER PLOT WITH SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SMALL SITTING AREA AND SEPARATE OFFICE
- STUNNING BREAKFAST KITCHEN, SEPARATE UTILITY
- GUEST W.C. & FOUR BATHROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE (HALF SPLIT INTO GYMNASIUM)
- ABSOLUTE PRIME LOCATION
- NO CHAIN, EPC RATING D
*NO ONWARD CHAIN* This premier four bedroom detached property has been vastly extended offering superb living space and benefits from a south facing rear garden. The impressive layout briefly comprises: Porch, Reception Hallway with Guest W.C. off. Extended Living Room, having feature electric fire, and patio doors to the garden. Separate formal dining room, well proportioned office, utility room, stunning breakfast kitchen, with elevated skylight window, matching glass worktops and splash panels, 2 integrated ovens with 5 ring hob. Reading/Sitting Area.The large landing doors lead off to: master bedroom, with ensuite shower room, and a full height bay window to side. Guest Bedroom 2, features its own dressing area and access to an ensuite. Bedroom 3 has a wall of fitted wardrobes and a 3rd ensuite. Bedroom four is a generous single room. A principle bathroom completes the first floor accommodation. OUTSIDE offers: A Double Garage, (split to provide a Gymnasium, with wall heater and T.V. point).
Truly impressive private rear garden, having a shed, fish pool, elevated deckin and central timber archway. The property has double glazing, combination central heating and off road parking for four vehicles.
Ideally placed for both private and state schooling for all ages. Good road transport links to M42/M5 motorways, as well as a short drive to the towns railway station in Aston Fields. Centrally located to Bromsgrove town centre which offers a range of good shops, restaurants, sports leisure facilities and the theatre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48102009.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7707255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.