3 bedroom detached house for saleFaraday Drive,Stockton on Tees,Teesside TS19
Offers in Region of
- Kitchen with high level oven, ceramic hob, with S/s Ext. fan, built in S/S dishwasher
- Tiled splash backs to main kitchen cooking areas
- Space for large fridge/freezer, tumble drier, washing machine, separate utility extractor fan
- WC with wash basin from utility area
- Wireless alarm system protects main areas of property and garage
- Solar safety light above back door
- Side of property protected by a lockable gate
- Master bedroom has a good size walk through wardrobe dressing area with built in vanity table plus access to an on suite with large sliding door shower, WC and wash basin
- Front drive will accommodate a large car or other vehicle
- Garage provides extra parking and is fitted with electric supply, alarm, lighting and secure up and over door
This high quality Barratts Derwnt detached house in Stockton-on-Tees offers 3 bedrooms,good living areas and private garden in a quiet neighbourhood.
Property was built in 2012, and 1st occupied January 2013.
The ground floor comprises of a lounge, a dining room and a kitchen. The reception room benefits from built-in storage space and is adjoined to the dining room that enjoys plenty of natural light through a wide bay window. The kitchen has been fitted with modern appliances and has a separate utility area. There is also a WC and an access to the rear garden from the utility room.
The first floor boasts three bedrooms and faimily bathroom. The master bedroom enjoys views to the front of the property has a separate dressing room and en suite shower room, full size.The second bedroom is also good size has built-in storage space. and a large wardrobe . The third bedroom is well suited as a guest or children's bedroom, at present is used as a combined office, walk in wardrobe and dressing room. The family bathroom is spacious and equipped with a bath, hand basin and WC.
The front of the property has a tarmac drive suitable for off street parking. The integral garage provides space for one car and extra storage space. There is a small front garden consisting of laid lawn and some neatly kept shrubs. Plus a recently added mature Rowan tree. The garden at the rear of the property offers a well-maintained space with laid lawn and large paved patio. There is timber fencing surrounding the garden with some planted shrubs.
The property is located in a quiet neighbourhood but also close to local amenities. There are convenience stores within a short drive from the property as well as wide choice of shops and restaurants. The Stockton on Tees town centre is within easy reach from the property and Stockton mainline station offers good connections to neighbouring towns. There are plenty of good schools in the area, including Durham University.
Local cabling for Virgin comms. Quad mode Sky dish fitted to property, at present used for Free-Sat. TV areal to loft. connected to main bedroom and Lounge. Outside water supply tap to rear of property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.