2 bedroom flat for salePeregrine House, Hall Street, EC1
Offers in Region of
- Large Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Stunning Views Accross The London Skyline
- Spacious Kitchen
- Lots Of Natural Light
- Ample Storage
- Walking Distance To Old Street
- Walking Distance To Angel Tube Station
- Call Us 24 Hours To Arrange A Viewing
Stunning large two bedroom apartment. Offering spectacular clear views from Canary Wharf to the London Eye. Comprising two double bedrooms, reception, spacious separate kitchen with dining area, family bathroom, separate W.C. Ideally located just off City Road this property is within easy access of the local amenities that Shoreditch and Clerkenwell have to offer. Transport links include Angel and Old Street tube stations. Our lines are open 24/7 - Call now for more information or to book a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2359756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.