3 bedroom terraced house for saleNapier Close, Puncknowle, Dorchester, Dorset
- A larger than average terraced house in the sought-after Bride Valley
- 3 double bedrooms. Sitting/Dining Room. Conservatory.
- West facing rear garden, garage & adjoining private parking.
- Long range views over the beautiful Bride Valley.
The property is a larger than average terraced house privately built by a well known local builder with re-constituted stone elevations. The house faces east/west with delightful long range views over the beautiful Bride Valley.
Under the current ownership numerous improvements have been carried out including replacement UPVC part leaded light style windows and doors (Heavers of Bridport), new fitted kitchen about 6 years ago with Belling stainless steel electric double oven, electric ceramic hob and cooker hood, upgrading of the conservatory, new bathroom about 6 years ago and new oak veneer panelled internal doors. The property is well presented and has night storage heating, (the bedrooms have points for night storage heaters if required).
The many excellent features include a large 'L' shaped sitting/dining room with open fireplace, conservatory with store and downstairs WC and 3 good sized double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes. There is also potential for enlargement or a loft conversion.
The rear garden benefits from a west aspect and again enjoys the lovely views. Directly behind is a private parking space and the nearby garage has an additional parking space.
Properties of this size and price are rarely available in the Bride Valley. Viewing is therefore strongly recommended.
GARAGE Located nearby. Parking to front.
The house overlooks the private communal open green. The front garden is lawned with shrub borders. The rear garden has an area of lawn, shrubs and paved terracing. TIMBER STORE. A pedestrian gate leads to a PRIVATE PARKING SPACE.
Puncknowle is an attractive village in a beautiful area known as the Bride Valley. The village has a thriving community and amenities include a thatched pub with shop, church and village hall plus bus service. The nearby village of Litton Cheney has a primary school whilst within 3 miles are the villages of Burton Bradstock and Abbotsbury.
The area is designated as being one of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the World Heritage coastline is nearby at West Bexington. The historic town of Bridport is only about 6 miles with excellent amenities, a twice weekly market and a leisure centre. Dorchester and Weymouth, both with rail services to London, are about 12 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48105801.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.