3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoombe Road, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modernisation Required
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- River & Viaduct Views
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Large Rear Garden
- Quite Cul-De-Sac Location
A three bedroom semi-detached property that is in need of modernisation, with fantastic river views, a large lounge, separate kitchen, family bathroom and three bedrooms. There are fabulous front and rear gardens, garage and on street parking.
A three bedroom semi-detached property that is in need of modernisation, with fantastic river views, a large lounge and dining room, separate kitchen, family bathroom and two double bedrooms and a good size single room. There are fabulous front and rear gardens, garage and on street parking.
Part glazed single panel door on entrance to the property.
Good sized entrance with doors to the kitchen, lounge and stairs to the first floor, there is also a consumer unit.
Lounge / Diner 16' 5" x 11' 8" ( 5.00m x 3.56m )
This large area has a double glazed window to the front of the property with ample space for furniture to enjoy the river views. This light and airy space has plenty of room for a family dining table and chairs. There is a large storage cupboard under the stairs with an additional door to access the cupboard from the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.46m )
This large kitchen has matching wall and base units with role edge work surface with a inset single sink and drainer unit, there is space and plumbing below for a washing machine. The under stairs cupboard which can be accessed in the lounge. There is also a double glazed window and door to the rear garden.
There is access to the loft space and a built in airing cupboard. Stairs from the ground floor, and doors to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
This good sized double bedroom has a built in wardrobe and plenty of room for additional furniture. A large double glazed window to the front of the property offering views of the viaduct and woodland surround.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.83m x 2.72m )
This double bedroom is light and airy and has a large double glazed window to the rear of the property overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 11' 11" ( 2.64m x 3.63m )
This is also a double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front of the property offering views of the viaduct and surrounding woodland views.
This three piece suite comprises of a panel bath with electric shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. A double glazed obscured window to the side of the property.
Level garden with four-plot crop rotation currently planted with mature shrubs, the boundaries are a combination of walls and fencing.
Various mature plants as well as a wildlife pond, there are also steps to the front door, as well as patio area above the garage where you can relax and enjoy the views of the viaduct, creek and woodlands.
This single garage has an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48109332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.