8 bedroom detached house for saleNursery Road, Walton on the Hill, Tadworth, Surrey
- Five receptions rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Seven further bedrooms
- Five Bathroms/shower rooms
- Loft room and storage areas
- Garaging and extensive parking
- Beautifully landscaped mature gardens
GRAND EARLY 20TH CENTURY ARTS AND CRAFTS RESIDENCE IN A PRIME VILLAGE LOCATION.
Far End is a distinctive and imposing period residence built we are told in 1914 by G Wallis Long and is an excellent example of a fine early 20th century Arts and Crafts house. The property displays many attractive characteristics so typical of the early part of the 20th Century including leaded light windows with ornate window furniture, a number of impressive fireplaces, oak flooring, a grand hall, staircase and first floor landing and a general sense of elegant proportions, which makes Far End such a unique and charming family home.
As can be seen by the floorplans, the accommodation is extensive but also well balanced and highly versatile so could be utilised to suit your own needs. The principle reception rooms are elegantly and superbly proportioned with the majority of the rooms enjoying a fine aspect over the secluded south facing mature gardens. Far End is offered for sale in very good decorative order with the current owners having carried out various improvements over the years notably the refurbishment of the roof.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48110073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK170008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.