3 bedroom detached house for saleBlackpool Road, Lytham St. Annes, FY8
- Large illuminated Indian Stone drive with off road parking for several cars.
- Security lighting and monitored burglar alarm.
- Extremely spacious living room with French windows leading to patio with fountain.
- Dining room/4th bedroom has attached Conservatory with door leading directly to the main garden.
- Kitchen has solid oak units and an integrated solid oak table and Instant hot water facility.
- Beautifully appointed down stairs bathroom with wet room shower.
- Very spacious main bedroom with Jack & Jill doors to en-suite bathroom, full width double wardrobe.
- Downstairs double bedroom situated next to bathroom offering privacy for guests, elderly or disabled
- Third bedroom with fitted furniture and large cupboard.
- Garage has several electrical points and plumbed water supply.
***No Chain*** We are delighted to offer for sale this 3/4 bedroom detached house in this desirable and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities, schools and public transport links.
There is no chain attached to the sale.
The impressive accommodation is well maintained and of a good size comprising ample living space and gardens.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property, please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48116931.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58a-7jz6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.