3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBroad Green Road, LIVERPOOL
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious three bed end terrace property
- Well presented and well placed for most amenities
- GCH and PVC DG
- Viewing strongly advised
- Viewing by appt only!
Location wise, this three bedroom spacious end terrace property is well placed for the City Centre and transport links. Ideal for a FTB or family alike, it boasts both GCH and PVC DG, as well as gardens to the front and rear. Viewing's are strictly by appt only!
Never judge a book by its cover! This spacious three bedroom end terraced property could equally be suitable for a first time buyer or a family alike. Location wise you couldn't be better placed as it lies just four miles from the bright lights of the City Centre but if you fancy a night at the cinema Edge Lane Retail Park is less than a mile and half away. Bus routes, train services and the M62 motorway at The Rocket all offer easy commuting for the discerning professional or student looking to get themselves to school or college. The property itself boasts spacious well presented living accommodation throughout and includes a porch, good size hallway, lounge with bay window and multi fuel burner, rear lounge with french doors allowing access to the rear garden and a dining area/kitchen with mini range cooker. Moving upstairs there are three bedrooms (two doubles and a single), together with a modern bathroom suite. There is a small garden to the front and enclosed walled garden to the rear. An internal viewing is a must and viewing's are of course by appointment only!
Quarry tiled floor. door leading to..
Meter cupboards, radiator, parquet floor, plate shelf, stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 8" ( 4.52m x 4.17m )
Pvc double glazed bay window to the front aspect, two feature windows to the side aspect, radiator, parquet flooring, multi fuel burner inset into chimney breast.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 12' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.94m )
Pvc double glazed window to the side aspect, wall radiator, parquet flooring, pvc double glazed french doors to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 7' 8" ( 5.16m x 2.34m )
Pvc double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled flooring, built in units, base units with butchers block work tops incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with a mixer tap, fridge freezer space, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, range cooker with gas oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over.
Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 11" bay x 11' 8" ( 4.24m bay x 3.56m )
Pvc double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, picture rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 12' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.89m )
Pvc double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, cupboard housing 'combi' boiler, picture rail.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.39m )
Pvc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, picture rail.
Two pvc double glazed opaque window to the rear aspect, tiled floor, four piece suite including shower, bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48125342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT109961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.