3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodlands Drive, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- Hallway, Lounge
- Dining / Family Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, Majority upvc Double Glazing
- Block Paved Driveway, Gardens Front & Rear
- Space for Caravan / Boat / Van
- Large Corner Plot with Scope for Double Extension to Side
- Upvc Facias & Soffits
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- NO CHAIN
DINING / FAMILY ROOM
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
MAJORITY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
GARDENS FRONT & REAR
SPACE FOR CARAVAN / BOAT / VAN
LARGE CORNER PLOT WITH SCOPE
FOR DOUBLE EXTENSION TO SIDE
UPVC FACIAS & SOFFITS
CAVITY WALL INSULATION
Situated in a pleasant and popular location and within easy access to all local amenities including Schools to suit all ages, Runshaw College, Leyland Town Centre, Train Station, Leisure Centre, Library, award winning Worden Park etc.
Motorway access approx 4 minutes drive. Preston City Centre approx 15 minutes drive.
THE ACCOMODATION OFFERS (all sizes are approx):-
HALL with upvc D/G front door & window, spindle stairs off, under stairs storage, laminate floor.
LOUNGE 18'2" x 10' with 2 x upvc S/G windows, 2 x C/H radiators, modern coal effect living flame gas fire & attractive limestone surround.
FITTED KITCHEN 9'4" x 7'8" with wall & base units, contrasting laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit & chrome mixer tap, cooker point, plumbed for washer, laminate floor, upvc D/G window, store cupboard, C/H radiator.
DINING / FAMILY ROOM 12'2" x 11'2" with upvc D/G window & door to rear garden, C/H radiator, loft access for storage.
LANDING with spindle banister, upvc D/G window, loft access.
BEDROOM ONE (rear) 9'4" x 9'3" with D/G window, C/H radiator, wall to wall wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO (front) 9' x 8'9" with upvc S/G window, C/H radiator.
BEDROOM THREE (front) 6' x 5'8" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator, built-in storage.
FAMILY BATHROOM 6'8" x 5'4" with three piece white suite comprising of panel bath & power shower over, shower screen, low level w/c & wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, laminate floor, upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
OUTSIDE Front garden with random planting and block paved driveway with parking for 2/3 vehicles leading to store with up and over door, light and power, ideal as a workshop, bike storage etc gated access leading to rear garden with patio, coloured stone area & random planting.
SERVICES ALL MAINS SERVICES ARE CONNECTED.
LOCAL AUTHORITY SOUTH RIBBLE BOROUGH COUNCIL BAND 'A'
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE OFFICE.
COMMENTS A good size, well maintained family property on a corner plot with plenty of scope to extend to the side & still have space for caravan / boat / van storage. With gas central heating, majority upvc double glazing, upvc facias & soffits, cavity wall insulation, driveway parking for up to four vehicles, gardens to front, side & rear.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48127842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Pilkington, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.