4 bedroom terraced house for saleMoreland Drive, Southport
- Modern Four Bedroom Townhouse
- Two Fitted Family Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Built Development
- Popular Residential Location
A modern and flexible four bedroom townhouse, positioned in a recently developed site in Southport. The spacious accommodation is spread over three floors and can be utilised to suit all the family needs. Starting on the ground floor the property briefly comprises: entrance hall with WC, good sized lounge and modern fitted kitchen, to the first floor there is two bedrooms and modern fitted family bathroom. Further to the second floor are tow double bedrooms (one with en-suite) and a further fitted bathroom. Externally there is off street parking to the front and a private laid to lawn rear garden. With modern central heating system, UPVC double glazing and also being only a short drive into Southport town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48133200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7634451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.