4 bedroom detached house for saleHawkhurst
- NEW BUILD DETACHED HOUSE WITH A 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS (ONE ENSUITE)
- TUCKED AWAY RURAL SETTING
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED AND BUILT TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
- SECLUDED GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- 2,019 SQFT (EXCLUDING THE GARAGE)
- CRANBROOK SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
LOCATION Situated on the outskirts of the village of Hawkhurst which provides good local shopping, Kino digital cinema and restaurants. More extensive shopping, sport and leisure facilities can be found in Cranbrook, Tenterden and Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Education opportunities exist within the area in both the private and state sector, at all levels. These include Cranbrook and Hawkhurst primary schools, Marlborough House, Dulwich, St. Ronan's and Claremont preparatory schools. Cranbrook School, The High Weald Academy, Claremont Senior School and Sutton Valence School at secondary level. Main-line commuter rail services into London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street, approx 1 hour, can be found at Staplehurst or Etchingham stations.
LIVING ROOM 17' x 13' 9" (5.18m x 4.19m)
KITCHEN/DINER 23' 11" x 16' 8" (7.29m x 5.08m)
FAMILY ROOM 14' 5" x 9' 10" (4.39m x 3m)
MASTER BEDROOM 21' 8" x 13' 1" (6.6m x 3.99m)
BEDOOM TWO 14' 5" x 9' 2" (4.39m x 2.79m)
BEDROOM THREE 14' 5" x 12' 5" (4.39m x 3.78m)
STUDY/BEDROOM FOUR 10' 2" x 9' 10" (3.1m x 3m)
GARAGE 18' x 10' 2" (5.49m x 3.1m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48143250.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101114002748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Buswell, Hawkhurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.