5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Brereton at The Woodlands, New Platt Lane, Goostrey, CW4
- ‚ÄčAll properties on this development are Freehold
- Spacious open plan kithchen/dining family area with French doors to garden
- Spacious lounge with French doors to garden.
- Separate dining room.
- Separate study.
- Spacious master suite with fitted wardrobes and en suite bath/shower room.
- En suite to bedroom two.
- Family bathroom with separate bath/shower.
- Abundance of high quality extras included
- Integral double garage.
The Brereton at The Woodlands is a substantial 5 bedroom detached family home in a peaceful cul-de-sac with a secluded rear garden on this exclusive development of just 40 homes.
The generously spacious living room with French doors and access to the family area accommodates day to day family living and relaxing. With a contemporary open plan layout, the kitchen/breakfast/family area is also enhanced by French doors for easy enjoyment of the garden. The separate utility area offering access to the exterior, means the functionality of this home doesn't interfere with daily life. Perfect for entertaining, the separate dining room is easily accessed from the open plan space. The dedicated home office enjoys a feature bay window, providing a bright and welcoming place to work.
The impressive master bedroom offers extensive fitted wardrobes and an en suite with bath and separate walk in double shower. Bedroom 2 also benefits from fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities. The remaining bedrooms have access to the superb family bathroom which boasts sparkling white Roca sanitary ware and complimenting chrome fixtures and fittings.
The Integral double garage and double driveway make The Brereton an ideal choice for households with more than one car.
Lots of upgrades included – oak doors, extra tiling to entrance hall, carpets, turf, chrome sockets and switches, induction hob, chrome towel radiators, blinds, curtains and light fittings throughout worth a total of £15,298
How we can help!
If you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Breakfast Family area - 6.22 x 5.660
(20'5" x 18'7")
- Dining room - 3.57 x 4.8
(11'9" x 15'7")
- Lounge - 3.23 x 5.72
(10'7" x 18'9")
- Study Media room - 3.23 x 2.63
(10'7" x 8'7" plus bay)
- Utility Boot room - 2.52 x 1.69
(8'3" x 5'6")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.67 x 5.6
(15'4" x 18'4" excrobes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.59 x 3.29
(15'1" x 10'9" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.00 x 3.44
(9'10" x 11'4" excl robes)
- Bedroom four - 4.01 x 3.34
(13'2" x 10'11")
- Bedroom five - 2.92 x 2.59
(9'7" x 8'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.