2 bedroom park home for saleThe Blossoms, Orchard Park RG20
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- En-suite Shower to Master Bedroom
- Recently refurbished
- Parking for 2 Cars
- Pets Allowed (1 cat or dog)
- Suited to Residents over 50 only
- NO STAMP DUTY
For reasons of clarity and transparency, we suggest you visit www.parkhomeliving.co.uk for current information on choosing the park home lifestyle.
For sale: 36' x 20' 1983 Omar Breckland Park Home.
Located in the village of Chievely, which has local shop/post office, excellent doctors surgery and bus stop outside the park wih busses running into Newbury.
The Blossoms, Orchard Park is a small residenital park with just 50 homes, all of which have large, well kept plots. This home is on the edge of the Park, with fields to one side and very private. There is allocated parking for to cars in front of the home.
This park home has been completely refurbished and brought up to date with new double glazed windows, doors, soffits and guttering. It has been re-decorated throughout with new carpets and new lounge settees.
Council tax: Band A
Ground Rent Per Month: £149.95
Park Age Restriction: 50+
* You do not have to pay STAMP DUTY or employ the use of a solicitor to purchase a park home, although, you may choose to do so.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48190830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHL0652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Solutions, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.