4 bedroom detached house for saleGrove Park Road London SE9
Offers in Excess of
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Ideal Development Opportunity
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Great Transport Links To London
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
Fantastic four bedroom detached family home set on 1/4 acre plot and backing onto playing fields. The property would make an ideal development opportunity (STPP).
The downstairs accommodation consists of three great size reception rooms, one measuring 25ft with a feature fireplace and one with double doors leading onto the patio and garden, fully fitted kitchen and utility room.
The upstairs accommodation comprises of four double bedrooms all with built in storage and family bathroom.
Externally to the front of the property is a large driveway with space for multiple cars and garage, to the rear is a huge garden with swimming pool (currently covered) patio area and lawn.
The property is ideally located within a short walk of both Grove Park and Mottingham train stations both offering fast links into London as well as being close to local shops and amenities.
Local schools in the area include the ofstead 'Outstanding' rated St Vincent's Catholic Primary School, Marvels Lane and Dorset Infant school. Secondary schools include the ofstead 'Outstanding' Harris Academy Greenwich and Eltham Hill schools.
Energy Efficiency Rating E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P207550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.