Land for saleColchester Main Road, Alresford
Offers in Region of
- Substantial Building Plot Backing onto Farmland
- Plot Approximately 295ft x 85ft stp (tapering to the rear)
- Outline Planning for pair of 3 bedroom semi detached houses
- Planning Permission TDC number: 17/00108/OUT
- Well located withing walking distance to Alresford Train Station
Rare Opportunity to Purchase a substantial Building Plot of approximately 295ft x 85ft (tapering to rear) backing onto farmland with Outline Planning Permission for a pair of 3 bedroom semi detached family homes, situated in the highly sought after commutable village of Alresford - Full details of the planning 17/00108/OUT can be found at https://idox.tendringdc.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=OKAIVIQB0KO00, The dwellings will benefit from close proximity to Alresford Train Station and shops, being just a 5 minute walk away, For more information and viewings please call 010206 302288
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7728648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town & Country Residential, Brightlingsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.