4 bedroom detached house for saleThyme House, Lichfield Road, Abbots Bromley, WS15
- Executive Detached Family Home
- Wealth of Character Throughout
- Spacious & Versatile Interiors
- Offered with No Upward Chain
- Two Generous Reception Rooms
- Dining & Living Kitchen
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Two En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Single Garage & Parking
An IMPRESSIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME set within a select development in the popular village of Abbots Bromley, benefitting from four excellent bedrooms, flexible interiors showcasing much character and charm and landscaped gardens. Offered with the option of no upward chain, Thyme House comprises spacious interiors set over two floors including two impressive reception rooms, family dining and living kitchen, utility, cloaks and boot room to the ground floor, with four bedrooms to the first floor serviced by two en suites, a dressing room and bathroom which can also double as an en suite to the master bedroom. Outside are landscaped front and rear gardens, a single garage and parking, and the property enjoys a pleasant rural outlook to the rear aspect over surrounding countryside. The property benefits from mains gas central heating and full double glazing.
The historical village of Abbots Bromley, best known for its annual Horn Dance, is a thriving village offering a much sought after rural lifestyle for families and couples alike centered around the attractive main street lined with character properties. The village is home to amenities including a sports club, Butchers’, general store, a highly regarded primary school, traditional pubs, an Indian restaurant, microbrewery, coffee shop, doctors, church and village hall. The village has also recently been named as one of the Top 12 Places to Live in the Midlands by the Sunday Times. For those looking for outdoor pursuits there are plenty of local walks, bike tours, sailing and fishing spots. The village is ideally located for commuters with local trunk roads A50 and A38 within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48199842.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26934017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.