4 bedroom detached house for saleLAYTON at Castlegate, Northallerton, Yafforth Road Northallerton DL7 8UE
- Part Exchange available
- SAVE £20,000 WAS £389,995
- Ready to move into
- Platinum kitchen upgrade
- Detached family home
- Cul de sac location
- South facing garden
- Desirable corner plot
- Double garage
- Beautiful apartments and homes in Northallerton
This superb FOUR BEDROOM HOME features a bright, airy interior. The kitchen with breakfast area opens onto the rear garden through French doors, and the LOUNGE AND KITCHEN DINER each feature a beautiful bay window. Also on the ground floor is a study and a utility room. Upstairs are four double bedrooms; the master with an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.72 x 7.29m (15'6'' x 23'10'')
- Lounge - 4.12 x 5.04m (13'6'' x 16'6'')
- Study - 2.77 x 2.83m (9'1'' x 9'3'')
- Utility - 1.62 x 1.98m (5'3'' x 6'5'')
- Wc - 0.96 x 1.94m (3'1'' x 6'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.73 x 5.12m (12'2'' x 16'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.72 x 2.08m (5'7'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.83 x 4.44m (9'3'' x 14'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.5 x 3.28m (11'5'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.07 x 2.72m (13'4'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.01 x 2.7m (6'7'' x 8'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48204597.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.