4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Lane, Churchtown, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 7PL
- OPEN MORNING SAT 02/06 10AM TO NOON.
- 'Four' Dbl Bedroom Semi Detached
- NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
- Presented over 'Three' Floors
- Bathroom plus '2' En Suite Shower Rms
- Open Plan Breakfast & Dining Kitchen
- Full G/C Heating & Dbl Glazing
- EPC Band Rating - 'B'
** NEW BUILD ** '4' BED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME - CHURCHTOWN **
** OPEN MORNING SATURDAY 2ND JUNE 10AM TO NOON **
Bailey Estates is pleased to bring to market this '4' bedroom semi-detached family home ideally situated on Mill Lane Churchtown. Standing next door to an identical twin new build, this pair of stunning properties is briefly comprising to the ground floor of:
Entrance hallway, cloak/WC, front reception lounge and spacious open plan breakfast kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and an en suite shower room to the master. To the 2nd floor there is a 4th double bedroom, again with a modern fitted en suite shower room.
To the front exterior there is a shared modern block paved off road driveway for private parking, whilst to the rear will be an enclosed rear garden area being majority grass laid to lawn.
To avoid missing out on this rare opportunity to purchase an individually designed & built '4' bedroom family home in a sought after setting, please call Bailey Estates sales office on 01704 564163 today.
Heading north on Lord Street, take the 2nd exit at the fire station roundabout on to Albert Road. Continue around Hesketh Park to the roundabout and take the 2nd exit on to Park Avenue. At the junction turn left into Roe Lane, and continue until the mini roundabout where you will take the 1st exit onto Mill Lane where the properties will be easily identified by a Bailey Estates FOR SALE board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 335763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.