3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLiverpool Road, Ainsdale
- Versatile detached property
- Two bedrooms & WC to the first floor
- Lounge/dining room and sitting room
- Kitchen and additional utility room
- Well tended gardens, double garage
- Offered with no onward chain
VERSATILE HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL GARDENS. This two/three bedroom detached property is ideally located for access to the amenities of Ainsdale Village, and offers well planned and versatile accommodation over two floors! The property is being offered with the benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN, with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen with additional utility room, extended rear sitting room/bedroom, bathroom and separate WC to the ground floor, two bedrooms and WC to the first floor. Outside, there are beautiful gardens to the front and rear, with off street parking for several vehicles and access to the double garage. Viewings strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48208494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7404294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.