4 bedroom detached house for saleNorthlands, Leyland, Lancashire, PR26
- Ground Floor Bedroom/Family Room (converted from integral gagage)
- Ground Floor Wet Room, Lounge/Dining Room
- Conservatory, Kitchen
- Three First Floor Double Bedrooms, Bathroom, Sepatate WC
- Gas Central Heating, Full upvc Double Glazing
- Block Paved Driveway, Gardens Front & Rear
- Not Overlooked Front & Rear, Cul De Sac Location
- Full Updating Required, No Chain
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM /
FAMILY ROOM (converted from integral garage)
GROUND FLOOR WET ROOM
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
THREE FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH
PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
GARDENS FRONT & REAR
NOT OVERLOOKED FRONT & REAR
CUL DE SAC LOCATION
FULL UPDATING REQUIRED
Situated in a very pleasant and popular location, within easy reach of all local amenities including Schools to suit all ages, Leyland Town Centre, Leisure Centre, Library, Runshaw College, Worden Park etc.
Motorway Access approx 8 minutes drive. Preston City Centre approx 10 minutes drive.
THE ACCOMMODATION OFFERS (all sizes are approx)
PORCH 6' x 4' with upvc D/G windows & front door.
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM / 11' x 7'8" with upvc D/G windows.
WETROOM 7' x 7'5" with Mira electric shower, low level w/c & wash hand basin, part tiled walls, non-slip flooring, expelair fan.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 22' x 11'4" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, upvc D/G doors leading to:-
CONSERVATORY 11'10" x 9'2" with upvc windows, C/H radiator, wall lights, power points & upvc D/G doors to rear garden.
KITCHEN 10'2" x 7'4" with wall & base units, 1½ bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap, electric oven/grill, 4 ring gas hob, plumbed for washer, tiled floor, part tiled walls, upvc D/G window.
LANDING with upvc D/G window, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE 13'3" x 9' with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10'4" x 7'10" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8'10" x 8'7" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
BATHROOM with two piece suite comprising of panel bath, electric shower over, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, C/H radiator, large airing cupboard housing boiler and cylinder.
SEPARATE W/C with low level w/c, upvc D/G window.
OUTSIDE Gated access on both sides leading to private rear garden with lawn, paved patio and planted borders.
Block paved driveway with parking for two vehicles.
Not overlooked front or rear.
SERVICES ALL MAINS SERVICES ARE CONNECTED.
LOCAL AUTHORITY SOUTH RIBBLE BOROUGH COUNCIL.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE OFFICE.
COMMENTS A three or four bedroom detached house situated in a pleasant and popular location and benefiting from gas central heating, full upvc double glazing, ground floor wet room, ground floor bedroom / family room (garage conversion), conservatory, gardens front and rear, block paved driveway with parking for two vehicles, not overlooked front or rear.
***IN NEED OF FULL UPDATING***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Pilkington, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.