3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePen Y Banc, Cwmavon, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot. SA12 9YL
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Spacious living accommodation
- Downstairs bathroom, EPC-D
- En-suite cloakroom to main bedroom
- Beautiful views over the mountainside
- Good size gardens to the front and rear
NO ONGOING CHAIN!
Three bedroom semi detached offers fantastic views over the mountainside. Accommodation comprises, ground floor, entrance hallway, lounge, inner hall, kitchen, downstairs bathroom. First floor, three bedrooms, en-suite cloakroom. Gardens to the front and rear. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48217793.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRC52300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Port Talbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.