1 bedroom apartment for saleCarisbrooke Road, , Newport, Isle of Wight
- Lovely 1 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Open plan living accommodation
- Central to town
- Ideal for first time buyers
- EPC energy rating C (77)
This really is a beautiful block of apartments and when you open up the posh glass doors into the communal entrance hall, you straight away get the feel that this is an executive development. We are selling a wonderful ground floor apartment with its own little outside space to sit and enjoy the afternoon sun. The property has a lovely open plan living area with a kitchen that is really well equipped and plenty of storage for all your pots and pans. The bathroom is stunning too and the bedroom is a great size. This will appeal to the first-time buyers and is bound to get interest from the retired couples who are looking to down size as the location is just great for the town centre, it is only a few minutes level walk to the shops and Newport’s central bus station which links you up to every corner of our beautiful Island.
What the Owner says:
When our son had his job move the Island at the Isle of Wight Hospital, he was out looking for somewhere to rent but we came up with a better idea. We bought this flat for him whilst he was working on the Island and now he has completed his training, he is heading back to the mainland. With this, we are happy now to be selling the flat chain free which we are sure will appeal to more people this way and we know whoever comes here, will love it just like our son did when working. The location is perfect for everything you need and it really is a beautiful quiet block of apartments. We wish the new owners many happy years here.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'10 x 13'3 (4.22m x 4.04m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'3 x 7'10 (2.82m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom: 13'4 x 11'11 (4.07m x 3.63m)
- Private Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48232401.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.