4 bedroom detached villa for saleVilla One, Tower Ridge Courtyard, Torlundy, Fort William, PH33 6SW
- Stunning countryside views
- Desirable, newly complete property
- Versatile accommodation, finished to a high specification
- Ideal home with business potential - rental or self catering
- Open-plan living area, 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite) & bathroom
- Air source heating & double glazing
- Private garden grounds with parking
- Premier Guarantee
- EPC Rating: B 83
Located within an exclusive development and enjoying stunning views to the surrounding countryside, the sale of this striking end-terrace property offers an excellent opportunity to purchase a newly built villa. Completed to a very high standard the property boasts an air source heating system, solid oak internal joinery, LED lighting and high-quality bathrooms and kitchen. The main open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, plus the master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and balcony are most attractive features.
The property would make a fantastic family home, or due to its location, and the high demand, a superb rental or holiday letting opportunity.
Situated in the desirable area of Torlundy, the property enjoys the feeling of a rural location but is situated just 3.4 miles from the popular town of Fort William. This unique and idyllic setting, within the heart of spectacular Highland scenery, means that it is well placed to take advantage of the amenities and numerous leisure and pleasure activities which the area has to offer. With Fort William now recognised as the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK', the area benefits from year round visitors enjoying excellent outdoor pursuits such as walking, mountain biking, mountaineering, skiing, sailing, fishing, golf and sight-seeing to name a few. Several primary schools and Lochaber High School are also in close proximity.
The accommodation comprises of an open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms (either of which could provide further living space) and a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle all on the ground level. The first floor offers two en-suite bedrooms and a walk-in lined cupboard.
The grounds are laid in the main to gravel with a patio area located to the front. Private parking. The area outlined red indicates the area included in the sale of the property.
Travelling from Fort William on the A82 road, from the Road to the Isles roundabout travel around 1.5 miles and turn right just opposite the turning where signposted Happy Valley. Follow the road straight along and Villa Number 1 is directly ahead.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48235233.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VillaOneTowerRidgeCourtyardTorlundyFortWilliam. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MacPhee And Partners LLP, Fort William. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.