3 bedroom flat for sale24 Cleveland Mansions, Mowll Street, Stockwell, London
- For sale by auction
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Number of Reception Rooms: 1
This lot is for sale by auction as lot 56 of our auction being held on Tue 17 Feb.
By Order Of
By Order of Grainger plc
Leasehold. 125 years from 24th June 1991.
Ground rent £100 per annum rising.
- The property is situated close to the junction of Hackford Road
- Shopping facilities are available locally on Stockwell Road and Clapham Road along with a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational and leisure facilities can be found locally at Kennington Park
- Nearby road communications are via the A23 and A3
- Second floor flat
- Forms part of a purpose built block
- Requires modernisation
- Second Floor Entrance Hall, Four Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.